Friday, June 11, 2010

E!njoy the weekend everyone

It’s Friday : ) Today was a really simple day at work. First, I ran a package over to E! I this task should not raise much excitement, but for me it did. I am the biggest fan of E!, therefore, I was kinda like a kid in a candy store. I am still all giggly on the inside. For the rest of the day I composed a list of all of Jane Lynch’s well-known co-stars, and let me tell you, that woman has been in many different shows/films…134 to be exact.

Last night, my friend Pat and I went to the movie screening of ‘I am Love’ starring Tilda Swinton and this sexy Italian actor named Edoardo Gabbriellini. The movie is in Italian with subtitles. The movie was slow at first and then it rushed through the climax. I enjoyed every minute of it though and did not find it predictable in any way.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Caitlin, im so proud of you!!!! Stick to your dreams and you can accomplish anything.... =)

    ReplyDelete